Structure for Inclusive Arts Learning
The SPIRAL project aims to systematize and produce curricula in inclusive arts (theatre, dance, music, and multimedia) and promote the creation of inclusive artistic training structures with well-defined and structured learning contents and objectives while creating indications and accessibility standards for these structures.
We intend to build an innovative tool – Inclusive Art Programmes- to be applied in non-formal artistic learning spaces and create learning spaces and accessibility standards for these structures.
What is intended to be achieved through the realization of the project?
- To promote the recognition of the disabled person as an art creator,
- Promote the exercise of citizenship by people with disabilities,
- Maximize the potential of organizations,
- Promote and raise awareness of accessibility,
- Promote art made by people with disabilities,
- Promote entrepreneurship and proactivity of organizations and professionals.
- Promote alternative forms of communication.
- Glocalmusic – Coordinator – Portugal
- MSMME ( Magyar Specialis Muveszeti Muhely Egyesulet ) Hungary
- Fondazione AIDA -Italy
- THEATRO AEROPLOIO – ENA THEATRO GIAPAIDIA – Greece
- FUNDACIÓN UXÍO NOVONEYRA – Spain